Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hidden Horrors



THE HORROR SHOW has it's sights set on some yummy looking, hidden horror this month. You may have missed these here in the states due to numerous adverts for THE AVENGERS and DARK KNIGHT RISES filling the air. :)



WHEN THE LIGHTS WENT OUT
Creepy ghosties. 





A NIGHT IN THE WOODS
Just three buddies...hanging out in the woods.




BERBERIAN SOUND STUDIO
One way trip. And I thought my job had it's bad sides.
Some great sound design here.



STRIPPERS VERSUS WEREWOLVES
Ok...admit it...it looks like fun. Sit down, eat your popcorn and don't judge me. :)





ELFIE HOPKINS
A fun, strange looking tale of detective work gone wrong in a sleepy village.  DEAD SET's Jaime Winstone stars - what more could you want?





WITHER
This just looks creepy good.




Wither - Trailer from NonStop Sales on Vimeo.



And, I think I'm the only person who actually liked this film. I watched it, stared at it and got a little caught up in it. Sure, it has it's missed opportunities and writing hitches, but what it delivers is good old, WHAT THE F?! horror that I really enjoyed.

YELLOW BRICK ROAD



<><>

No comments:

Post a Comment