Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Secret Dungeon

Oh wow.


You move into a place only to find a door in the floor...that leads to a secret dungeon?!?!?!?!  Ok, who's writing the treatment? James Wan, right? :)

So....question. What would you do? Embrace the creepy underworld you are now living over - inviting friends over for whiskey and cigar gatherings or movie nights down below? Or, would you nail the door shut and hope that whatever is down there...under the bricks.....or in the walls...doesn't have enough strength to push the door open for a visit. That is, if it needs to use doors at all....



Moved into new apartment. [Warning: Secret Dungeon]
http://imgur.com/a/vRp3R#zB7s9zc

"Yesterday I moved into my studio apartment. It's in an old English monastery conversion, dates back to the 19th century I reckon, and now has about 30 apartments. I have a tiny room on the ground floor. Got a great deal on the rent, and didn't realise how much value I got until I moved in and found an area worthy of any movie-grade exploration."





The door....in the floor.







"The builders have been down here when the place was being renovated a few years ago, but it seems completely uninhabited since. No mention in the lease. This appears to be the only staircase to the dungeon. I'm debating my next move. More exploration needs to be done, but it's very scary living above it alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment