Tuesday, April 24, 2018

My Favorite DREW DAYWALT Horror Shorts



One of my favorite horror creators is Drew Daywalt. Around 8 years back, I started seeing a bunch of his horror shorts and loved them. I'd get so much pleasure in not only watching them myself, but rewatching them with others to see their reactions to the freaky tales.

I believe Drew was a script writer for a long while and branched out into doing these shorts to escape. heheh  He wrote them and Directed some of them as well. I love his pace and the fact that none of the shorts overstay their welcome. They get in, get creepy, then get out after delivering a punch or two. He's gone on to write two lovely children's books!

I wanted to share some of my favorites here, but feel free to check out his page for the full offering of shorts and his horror series.


https://www.youtube.com/user/DaywaltFearFactory/videos








And we get a little AJ Bowen in this one!




And lastly, this is some of my favorite "ghost footage" stuff. So well done. So creeeeeepy.




Dread Central Interview can be found here:
http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/13978/drew-daywalt-talks-fewdio-and-camera-obscura/






No comments:

Post a Comment